Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

Some of the beauty bloggers I follow know all kinds of info before it goes public & one of them is when the Target Beauty Bags are available.

Let me explain...this is a FREE bag from Target containing several deluxe-sized samples. EEK!

It was leaked exactly when the bags were available & I'm not ashamed to say I logged on way too early & refreshed my page until I got through.

Behold! The results of my labor:

Besides the cute bag (see previous post for another mention of my bag-hoarding tendencies) I got the following:

L'Oreal's Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer (it's says MAGIC! FUN!)
Neutrogena's Visibly Bright Facial Cleanser
Nivea's Extended Moisture Lotion (Judd is a Nivea addict so this will be a fun little prize for him)
Pantene's Flat to Volume Conditioner
Simple's Facial Cleansing Wipes

AND a little booklet of some pretty high-dollar coupons for beauty products from Target.

Well worth my repetitive refresh clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment