* Jesus Christ died for me and I have a home with Him in Heaven.
* I get to buy my precious nephew his very first 'big boy Bible.'
* I get outbid on the eBay things I really don't want anyway.
* Lite 96.9 plays all Christmas 24/7 from Thanksgiving until New Year's.
* My freckles will forever make me look younger than I really am.
* I can actually feel the love of my close friends.
* Cherry candy canes are only 99 cents.
* I know how to knit.
* Life here on Earth is short, the pain is only temporary.
* I know how to drive a straight shift.
* My turkey was picture perfect this year.
* My family trusts me to be the caretaker for my Grandmother.
* When I tweet, I feel like a celebrity.
* Redbox movies.
* A boss who asks how I am and genuinely wants to hear my response.
* Alabama football.
* Harry Potter.
* I have so many good books to read it's hard to pick one to start with.
* Being told I'm beautiful by someone who's not related to me.
* Friendly dogs.
* Hershey's with almonds.
* Good tires.
* Dates where you have the best time not really doing anything at all.
* High speed Internet.
* Sonic Ice.
* Getting the 'thank you' wave when letting someone in front of me in traffic.
* Making it through to the other side of the hardest year of my life.
* Looking more like my Mother every year.
* Gadsden is only 45 minutes away.
* Sunday afternoon naps.
* I have a retirement fund.
* Knowing Doondaddy is listening.