Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you




Today New Guy & I have been dating for 3 months.

I know, it's incredibly girly of me to get excited each time a month goes by but I do.

New Guy is incredible! He's so smart & funny & kind to me. He has a wonderful Christian heart. His family is warm & loving & genuinely good people. He is tickled pink when I cook for him, even when it's plain comfort food. During Christmas (my FAV time of year!) he not only took me on a surprise drive to look at lights but we listened AND sang along to Christmas songs the whole time!

We have a million inside jokes & it seems like we add more every week. He lets me talk about Doondaddy (and sometimes cry) as much as I want to. My OCD & his neat freak tendencies match up nicely. He likes snuggling up to watch a movie. He's sweet to his dogs. We both like 'old fashioned' words & phrases such as tomfoolery & top drawer. Sometimes he ends a text with 'xo.'

If he reads my blog I'm sure he's gagging by now but I am so happy I just had to post a note in grateful admiration that God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve by bringing him into my life.

So New Guy, if you stumble upon this thank you for a wonderful 3 months.

You are top drawer.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment